- Install Spanish as in input language with the US International keyboard (One Time)
- Switch between input languages as necessary
- Use the simple key combinations
Students can use vocabulary cards by cutting them up. This video shows signaling, conversation seeds, and sorting. Download vocabulary cards below.
- Paris Granville, Bellevue School District Curriculum Department
- Dr. Bridget Yaden, Pacific Lutheran University
Participants will examine current trends in language teaching and troubleshoot the realities of teaching language acquisition.
This course will be offered across the state through Skype for Business or Google Hangouts - based on teacher preference. It includes short videos or teaching scenarios followed by voice discussion by the participants. After the live webinar, teachers will get help troubleshooting real classroom issues. Teachers may choose to participate in one or all sessions. (3 hour minimum for clock hours) 4:00-5:00 PM
- October 29, 2015: Building a Culture of Target Language Use - 3 Examples
- November 5, 2015: Troubleshooting the Culture of Target Language Use - Bring your real world challenge to your colleagues
- December 3, 2015: Doing Language - How can the NCSSFL-ACTFL CanDo statements help us?
- January 28, 2016: Interpersonal Mode Communication: Micro-practice, dramatic interludes, and quick assessment
- February 11, 2016: Classroom Management in the Target Language
- March 3, 2016: Presentational Mode - High Leverage Writing Strategies
- March 31, 2016: Weaving Culture into Language
Are you a World Language Teacher who wants to increase enrollment and get your students speaking? Paris Granville and Ed Wang present the wisdom gained by teaching a combined 35 years and 10 years training teachers.
Session presented at the Bellevue 2015 summer institute and WAFLT 2015
Quick steps to install French as a language and set up the keyboard so that you can type with your United States, QWERTY, keyboard.
- Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 users
- French Teachers
- Students of French
- French people living and working in the U.S.
- One Time Only: Install French as a language in Windows and associate the U.S. International keyboard
- Switch between languages easily
- Learn How to Type with your new keyboard
Now you can type accents everywhere. At first, you may want to refer to this guide, but eventually, it will become second nature.